Are you passionate about Player Development and Talent Identification? Then this could be the opportunity for you. Squash Waikato is looking to appoint a High-Performance Squad coach for two years from December 2017 - 2019.
Squash Waikato is committed to the management and improvement of its top performing players, and has a robust training program to facilitate the squad structure. In order to provide the necessary skilled management and delivery of this program, we require a High-Performance Coach to facilitate and manage the players and coaches. It is the intention of this document to outline to requirements of the role.
We are currently looking for someone with excellent relationship building skills and a passion for the development of young squash players. You will be responsible for developing and implementing best practice programmes, and provide opportunities for the players to ensure they are developing a wide range of skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with the ability to relate to a wide range of people are pre-requisites. Ideally you will have experience in the identification and development of players.
• Coaches will be required to manage each squad
• Monitor squad members training outside of squads
• Plan and execute coaching sessions
• Complete Individual Performance Plan with each Elite Junior squad member
• Write an end of season players report for Junior Elite and Development Squads
• Be committed to attending competition and training requirements for the squad
Interested coaches should send a letter outlining how they meet the above selection criteria and their CV including:
• Skills Summary
• Experiences and Accomplishments
• Coaching Qualifications
• Any other relevant awards and information
This must be received by Wednesday 15th November 2017 – all applications and enquires to Zoe Toombs firstname.lastname@example.org 027 465 3303